Re: Oracle DBA with 8i through 11i Experience Needed in Columbus,

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:23:30 -0800

Columbus, Ohio is not a real big market. I'm not sure what market rates are there but I would assume that they are not top of the line.

Cherie Machler
With in-laws that live in Columbus

                    Jared Still
                    <jkstill_at_cybco       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    n.com>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Oracle DBA with 8i through 11i Experience Needed in
                    root_at_fatcity.c        Columbus,
                    om

                    06/07/02 11:03
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to ORACLE-L

Interesting.

I know Bill is only passing on salary information that his clients provide, but 70k is really lowball for someone that has this kind of experience.

When the market picks up, people that take these positions are going to bolt at the first chance.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com