RE: Newline char in oracle files

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:38:29 -0800

Beth,

Use WordPad - it interprets and opens the files just fine. Most of newer Oracle *.sql files have the same issue - if you use WordPad, they open fine.

This bit of advice just cost you a virtual glass of Tetley Tea. Please submit ASAP!

thank you!

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:38:29 CDT