RE: Who should I buy Oracle software from?

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:08:42 -0800

Don,

If I were you, I'd either stay out if this, or recomend that they speak with Oracle about this.
If your client gets screwed later, you don't want to be on the blame end of things. They could literally come after YOU for a bad recommendation.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Don
  INET: dondealy_at_teleport.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 10:08:42 CDT