Re: Oracle DBA with 8i through 11i Experience Needed in Columbus,

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 05:33:22 -0800

Depends on what you mean by "decent"; quite a few silly laws have been enacted in many countries because of someone's idea of "decency". In the US, the forms of discrimination that are legally prohibited involve race, gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity/national-origin, and a couple other things I don't recall right now.

Restrictions like the ones mentioned in this advertisement aren't against the law, merely foolish. I personally don't believe that foolishness requires legislation, only malice...

I'm sure Winston Churchill or someone equally clever had something relevant to say on the topic. At the moment, the only quote I can remember is Churchill's "democracy is the absolute worst form of government, except of course for all the others"...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com