9iAS - Error WTE-03503

From: Hussain Ahmed Qadri <hussain_at_skm.org.pk>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:08:23 -0800

During the installation of 9iAS on my system, with Origin DB residing on the same machine as the APP Server (as this is a trial installation, will shift to the appropriate arrangement once its all ok&tested), I am facing a problem in installing the Database cache. It got stuck at 96% with the error that Can't import users. I found this document on Metalink which said the workaround for this is to "use DBA studio and import users/sync users option". Can anyone explain this in more detail. I tried to launch DBA studio (the one which comes with Isuite and not the DBA studio of Oracle 8i-Origin DB- installed on the same machine) and for import it required Management server to be configured, which I did. But now when I try to launch DBA studio with the Management server option, it requires a username & password with the newly added management server name written in the management server field. Which username would it be. What can be the problems with wte-03503, and possible solutions for that. Regards,
Hussain Ahmed Qadri
DBA
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital And Research center

Author: Hussain Ahmed Qadri
  INET: hussain_at_skm.org.pk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 03:08:23 CDT