RE: Oracle 32 Bit running on Solaris 64 Bit

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:43:35 -0800

Have to go to Uncle Larry and ask him why they can't get there software running in 64bit. Oracle Apps only available 32 Bit. We had the same questions as well. I guess Apps 11i has so many problems and issues they don't have time to get a 64 Bit version out.

We have the same thing here 32 bit Software on Sun 64 Bit machine. Advantage, maybe you have other software running 64 bit on the same machine. Maybe someday Oracle will have Apps and other software running at 64 Bit.

Kathy

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:43:35 CDT