RE: Production Database Open Fails after Mount

From: VIVEK_SHARMA <VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infosys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:53:23 -0800

Kirthi

NOTE Point 3) (Bottom) We were able to OPEN a Small Dummy Database on the Failing Production Server .

If the system wide limit for the number of simultaneously open files is exceeded Would the Dummy Database OOEN Either ?

NOTE nfile = 200
max_files = 200
Approx 75 User processes All inclusive would exist on the machine

Thanks for responding

Author: VIVEK_SHARMA
  INET: VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infosys.com

Author: VIVEK_SHARMA