RE: Oracle on NT

From: Seefelt, Beth <Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:17:15 -0800

Hi Paul,

I believe you are correct on all counts. I have not used RMAN on NT, but if it will handle UNCs that might be the way to go.

I believe that the local system account runs with the profile of the .Default user. If you could get the drive map into that profile that might work for you also.

Beth

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: treegarden_at_yahoo.com

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 04 2002 - 18:17:15 CDT