Re: Urgent: Retrieving Disk Space

From: Alexandre Gorbatchev <alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:49:17 -0800

> The size of System01.dbf has grown from 1GB to 4GB
Try to never make a user with the SYSTEM as a default tablespace, neither create files there, which is probaly your case.

--
Alexandre

> The size of temp01.dbf is around 1GB now.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Aleem

recipients
> of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> .edu.pk> cc: (bcc: Jack van
> Zanen/nlzanen1/External/MEY/NL)
> Sent by: Subject: Urgent:
Retrieving

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alexandre Gorbatchev INET: alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).