RE: Oracle and Tru64

From: Michael P Sale <Michael.Sale_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:23:25 -0800

I can confirm that Tru64 is quite alive and well at Oracle, no desupport seen in the future. In fact there are new efforts going into Tru64 RAC. Even when the alpha goes away there is an effort to port Tru64 to the intel platform, but who knows where that is going with the merger :)

Regards,

Michael Sale
Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Michael P Sale
  INET: Michael.Sale_at_oracle.com