Re: Jr.DBA, Mid level DBA, Sr.DBA

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 04:58:18 -0800

What's wrong with M$, please, the ever crashing OS, need anything else be said?

And Stephane hit it perfectly. As far as I remember(feel free to brutalize me if wrong), that M$, even back in the DOS days, was never a development platform for Oracle and I used V5 on 386 under DOS.

Let the flames begin.

Joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com