RE: Veritas Quick io

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:14:57 -0800

I just was wondering if you gain anything by putting TEMP on Quick IO or not. I understand the issues. We are probably going to QIO them to see if it buys us anything.

I will check out Metaclunk.

Thanks Arun for the tip about Cached QIO. We were going to tinker with that as well. We do have OLTP for the most part.

Kathy

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Components and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com