RE: Veritas Quick io

From: Kathy Duret <KathyD_at_belkin.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:05:01 -0800

1* Seems to have improved our read times. But I haven't really beachmarked it since we did this

   and a lot of tuning at the same time. 2* Yes
3* Yes we put in procedures so that you extend the file via qio

   we aren't giving the file more space on the disk. We are just growing as we go.    never liked autoextend so I don't use it. Also with Oracle Apps it really isn't recommended 4* Haven't played with it.

Kathy

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com