RE: * Certified Oracle DBAs Needed in the Dallas area..

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:23:44 -0800

8.x has been out for some time. I was using 8.0.4 back in '96 or so...

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle8i OCP
Oracle DBA Technical Lead
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author: Oracle9i New Features

Mastering Oracle8i

Clark Griswold <http://us.imdb.com/Name?Chase,+Chevy> : Eddie, has anyone ever told you that you're bad luck? Cousin Eddie <http://us.imdb.com/Name?Quaid,+Randy> : Those were my mother's dying words. But I guess if your body's covered in third degree burns, and your foot's caught in a bear trap, you tend to start talkin' crazy.

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us