How to grant privileges on all the tables of owner1 to owner2?

From: Mandal, Ashoke <ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:33:29 -0800

Greetings,

Here is the scenario.
I have 2 users(owner1, owner2) in an oracle database. owner1 owns 150 tables.
owner2 needs select,insert,update,delete privilege on all the tables owned by owner1.

One option is : login as owner1 and

grant select,insert,update,delete on owner1.table1 to owner2;
.
.
.

grant select,insert,update,delete on owner1.table150 to owner2;

I was wondering if there is any way I can perform the same work using one sql statement instead of using 150 statements.

Thanks,
Ashoke

Author: Mandal, Ashoke
  INET: ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com