RE: RE: partition tables

From: Michael P Sale <Michael.Sale_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:08:35 -0800

I can confirm that this is true and a good idea. Testing is also done in this fasion. Besides that, an Oracle salesperson would gladly have you pay more without having to do anything on their part or yours. ;>)

Regards,

Michael Sale
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Michael P Sale
  INET: Michael.Sale_at_oracle.com