RE: So, What is a 'Production DBA'?

From: Hately Mike <Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:19:12 -0800

Wow Joe, how very like-minded we are.
I'm not in the least swayed in this opinion by my programmer/system administrator/oracle DBA career path.

3 years PL/1,DL/1 and Assembler programming for those of you with good memories.
3 years mainframe system admin (VSE? VM?). Actually still programming at the same time. Long days!
11 years sys admin and Oracle DBA with the balance shifting further towards DBA as the years went by.

=)

Mike

Author: Hately Mike
  INET: Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 31 2002 - 09:19:12 CDT