Re: Jr.DBA, Mid level DBA, Sr.DBA

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 02:23:19 -0800

RE: Jr.DBA, Mid level DBA, Sr.DBAWellll
Since I live in Israel I do not know the salaries ranges.

Senior DBA lives in Spain
Junior DAB lives in England
Midlevel DAB lived 200 years ago in Europe.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish

  Yechiel...now I'm curious...where would you say (or anyone else reading this) salary ranges should fall for each (jr, mid-level and senior DBA's), other

  than senior DBA's maxing out at infinity? :)

  Author: Yechiel Adar
    INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il