RE: rtfm? O9i on Win2000 (

From: Eric D. Pierce <eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:43:18 -0800

Thank goodness. I *finally* picked the right book out of the blue. From what I've been able to tell so far, it has a good balance of tech detail and basic day-to-day stuff.

For small databases, do people actually run RMAN on the same Win2k server as the database? If so, it is worth it (vs. using the good ol' command line backup methods)? Is it feasible to run the database, RMAN, 9iAS on the same Win2k box in any practical sense?

regards,
ep

On 30 May 2002 at 15:48, Michael P Sale wrote:

Date sent:      	Thu, 30 May 2002 15:48:22 -0800
	http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072194626 )
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce