Re: So, What is a 'Production DBA'?

From: Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:13:44 -0800

Another russion proverb: "Wolf targets one sheep out of a herd, watches, waits, then charges to attack. Sheep says wait, why me, why did you pick me? Wolf replies b/c I am hungry!"

Gene

>>> adavey_at_competitrack.com 05/30/02 12:51PM >>>
Beware of developers that carry screwdrivers.

"Its a hardware problem, not software."

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Gene Sais INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).