RE: Advice needed please

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 06:08:25 -0800

Lee - Just some reactions, few answers.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 6:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Oracle 8.0.5

Tru64 4.0f

One of our developers here is writing a utility to provide fast unloads of tables (to replace fastunloader as it happens)

His problem is as follows. Start from the bottom and work your way up. I would be really grateful if anyone can offer up some alternatives for us.

Regards

Lee

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM