RE: Undocumented Parameters

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 04:58:39 -0800

Here is a script I got from the "honorable" Mark Leith. Run this as SYS.

set echo on
spool parm1
select

a.ksppinm "Parameter",
a.ksppdesc "Description",
b.ksppstvl "Session Value",
c.ksppstvl "Instance Value"

from
x$ksppi a,
x$ksppcv b,
x$ksppsv c

where
a.indx = b.indx
and a.indx = c.indx
and a.ksppinm like '/_%' escape '/'
/
spool off

Dave

Author: Stephane Faroul
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com