RE: Urgent: Prodution database recovery

From: Lord, David - CSG <David.Lord_at_hayscsg.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 02:03:44 -0800

Don't know whether this is of any use, but could it be that you still have a hardware fault that is causing your restore to become corrupted?

Regards
David Lord

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it - please delete all copies immediately and notify the Hays Group Email Helpdesk at email.helpdesk_at_hays.plc.uk
Any information, statements or opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given by the author. They are not given on behalf of Hays unless subsequently confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorised to represent Hays.

A member of the Hays plc group of companies. Hays plc is registered in England and Wales number 2150950. Registered Office Hays House Millmead Guildford Surrey GU2 4HJ.

Author: Lord, David - CSG
  INET: David.Lord_at_hayscsg.com