Re[2]: So, What is a 'Production DBA'?

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:28:20 -0800

Rachel,

So we could distill your definitions down to:

Production DBA: deals with real issues

Application DBA: babysits developers

:-)

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 29 2002 - 16:28:20 CDT