RE: Moving Autit Tables

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:03:38 -0800

Stephen,
Oracle is not supporting 7345 anyway so there's not much difference. Thanks to all those who replied.

--
Chris J. Guidry  P.Eng. EE
ATCO Electric, Metering Services

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Guidry, Chris INET: chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).