RE: storage parameters

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:58:28 -0800

I have to respectfully disagree. Creating everything in one huge extent and so called "defragmentation" are extremely important and save thousands of jobs at Seagate, Conner, Quantum, Maxtor, EMC and Hitachi. I cannot overemphasize an importance of such policy for the healthy growth of the storage industry.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com