RE: Limited SORT_AREA_SIZE

From: Arun Chakrapani <ArunC_at_1800FLOWERS.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:04:42 -0800

Are u getting that error quite frequently

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Arun Chakrapani
  INET: ArunC_at_1800FLOWERS.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Arun Chakrapani
  INET: ArunC_at_1800FLOWERS.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 28 2002 - 13:04:42 CDT