RE: Statistical sampling and representative stats collection

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:23:21 -0800

John are you saying to create histograms on all indexed columns, or just the ones with distributions which are skewed and also for ones which although symmetric in distribution have some values much more prevalent than others?

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu

Author: John Kanagaraj