Re: TEST

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 05:08:25 -0800

TESTAhhh.....

I'm guessing that your employer is filtering out any email from these lists? How about if you set up your own free hotmail or yahoo account to use to participate in these lists, instead?

I apologize for the curt email earlier, but I (and others) had assumed (always a bad thing to do!) that you were trying to test some thing (a program?) using the ORACLE-L email list as a guinea pig for your experiments. Again, my apologies...

  Hi Tim and list fellows,

              That's not my purpose... I am not getting any mail from this mailing list (including this one).

  I don't know what to do !!!!!!! Sorry for inconvenience if any ...

  L,

  Rajesh

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 08:08:25 CDT