RE: Oracle RAC and NAS

From: David Wagoner <dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:06:07 -0800

Here is an informative article entitled "Sane SAN", by James Morle that describes the use of SAN and NAS from a database performance perspective. Good reading...

http://miracleas.dk/DBF/Morle/Sane_SAN_WP.pdf

HTH, david

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator
Arsenal Digital Solutions Worldwide, Inc. 8000 Regency Parkway, Suite 110
Cary, NC 27511-8582
Office (919) 466-6723
Pager 8666864767_at_archwireless.net
Fax (919) 466-6783
http://www.arsenaldigital.com/

Author: Stefan Jahnke
  INET: Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: David Wagoner
  INET: dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 23 2002 - 14:06:07 CDT