RE: Optimizer choosing different index

From: <Long.Nguyen_at_csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:28:18 -0800

I guess Oracle determines the execution plan based on many factors, and one of them would be the data size and distribution. If you have different data size in prod and dev then the execution plan may be different.

Long

Author: Browett, Darren
  INET: dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca

  INET: Long.Nguyen_at_csiro.au
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 19:28:18 CDT