RE: Data Warehouse experts, a simple question for you| Outdated?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:23:28 -0800

Ian,

The moral of the story is to figure out what you need to do and be aware that different authors use the same terms for different purposes and coin their own terms. Personally, I have understood everything that Kimball has written and have never been able to read one of Inmon's articles to the end. But maybe that is just me.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com