RE: e: shared pool

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:52:04 -0800

Paul
1)What version of oracle ? 8i or 7.3.4. This script was for 8i.

I use another script for 7.3.4
select substr(c.owner,1,5)"OWNER",substr(c.name,1,25)"name",

       round(c.sharable_mem / 1024) K,
       c.loads,
       c.executions,
       c.kept
from v$db_object_cache c,
     sys.obj$ o,
     sys.user$ u

where kept = 'NO'
and u.name = c.owner
  and u.user# = o.owner#
  and o.name = c.name
  and o.type in (7, 8, 9)

order by 4,2 desc
/

2)Please check from dba_objects for object_name = 'REQUISITION'(if you think it is a table) and you will see there may be other objects with same name besides table....

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:41:30 -0800

Rafiq,

Well, the output sure looks like tables (see below). I do not have any procs/triggers/pkgs, etc. named as seen in the output. Please note that I have changed the owner column for security reasons.

OWNER name                               K      LOADS EXECUTIONS KEP

----- ------------------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---
E DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 2 34 93 NO C DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 1 33 5 NO O DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 2 33 6 NO E REQUISITION 2 33 44 NO C DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 1 33 51 NO K DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 2 33 111 NO K PCARD_ACCT_DEFAULT 2 32 6 NO U DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 1 32 11 NO C DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 1 32 15 NO T UNIQUE_ID_CONTROL 2 32 32 NO S DYNAMIC_OPTIONS_SELECTED 2 32 50 NO

Thank you,

Paul Sherman
DBA Elcom, Inc.
voice - 781-501-4143 (direct #)
fax - 781-278-8341 (secure)
email - psherman_at_elcom.com

Author: Sherman, Paul R.

    INET: PSherman_at_elcom.com

MOHAMMAD RAFIQ

Author: Mohammad Rafiq

   INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Author: Sherman, Paul R.

   INET: PSherman_at_elcom.com

MOHAMMAD RAFIQ

Author: Mohammad Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 22 2002 - 14:52:04 CDT