RE: host from SQL> prompt

From: Pass Stephanie <Stephanie.Pass_at_qwest.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:27:01 -0800

Product profile has worked to stop this and others since version 6. It is very easy to create the table and add a row to disable certain types of commands. Don't you just love nosey users :)

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Pass Stephanie
  INET: Stephanie.Pass_at_qwest.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 15:27:01 CDT