RE: Shared Pool Tuneup

From: Reddy, Madhusudana <Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:26:53 -0800

Hamid,
what happens , if an object is getting executed once in a while but takes huge sharable memory, we may not be getting full use of pinning it in the shared pool, except wasting the memory, So we need to consider the number of executions also. if the number of executions are high for any object/SQL, its good idea to keep it in shared pool.

--Madhu

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: Reddy, Madhusudana
  INET: Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 15:26:53 CDT