RE: How to enable Java

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 06:08:22 -0800

Joe,

Log on to your server, and change your directory to :

ORACLE_HOME/JAVAVM/INSTALL Start up Sqlplus, connecting as SYS and run the INITJVM.SQL file.

Be sure hat Java_Pool_Size = 52428800
is in your init.ora file.

This takes about 20 minutes to complete. This will install the Java engine within the database.

Hope this helps

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Joe LaCascio
  INET: jlacasci_at_wheatonma.edu

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 09:08:22 CDT