RE: Microsoft Transaction Server & Standby database problem

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:48:23 -0800

Thanks,

We tried this syntax in our test environment and it worked very well but of course had no way of knowing if it solved our problem since that didn't show up in the test environment even in normal circumstances. Have you actually had experience using this when Microsoft Transaction Server wasn't switching the way it should and this resolved the issue?

Thanks!
Jay

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com