Re: ora-04031 and x$ksmlru

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:22:48 -0800

I usually recommend letting HASH_AREA_SIZE default to (2*SORT_AREA_SIZE), but if HASH_AREA_SIZE hasn't been changed in the past couple days, then I'm sure that it's *not* the cause of your current issues, so please take that suggestion with a great big heaping grain o' salt...

...I'm still betting on some clever developer having recently discovered the pleasures of ALTER SESSION SET...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com