How to refresh fast a MV from another MV?

From: Francesco Cantisano <francesco.cantisano_at_kmatrix.it>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 01:38:41 -0800

Hi DBA's,
I have the following problem,
on a node I have some tables an a MV_master (done with FAST refresh) build over these tables. I have to bribg this MV_master on the DB servers but It's not possible to do this using snapshot log on MV_master and building the MV_slave's using the refresh FAST (you get the ORA-12015); so I could use only the COMPLETE refresh but it's too long for me. How can I workaround this problem?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance to all.

Francesco

Author: Francesco Cantisano
  INET: francesco.cantisano_at_kmatrix.it

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 04:38:41 CDT