Re: extents allocation in parallel load

From: Gurelei <gurelei_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:18:26 -0800

Tim,

SQL> select TABLESPACE_NAME, INITIAL_EXTENT/1024, NEXT_EXTENT/1024, PCT_INCREASE
  2 from dba_tablespaces
  3 where tablespace_name like 'TEMP%'
  4 or tablespace_name = 'TREPD01';

TABLESPACE_NAME                INITIAL_EXTENT/1024
NEXT_EXTENT/1024 PCT_INCREASE
------------------------------ -------------------
---------------- ------------
TREPD01                                         40
          40            0
TEMP01                                        1024
        1024            0

TREPD01 is where the tables are located, TTEMP01 is the temp tablespace.

Gene
--- Tim Gorman <Tim_at_sagelogix.com> wrote:
> What does "SELECT * FROM DBA_TABLESPACES" show for
> the tablespace involved?

Do You Yahoo!?
Author: Gurelei
  INET: gurelei_at_yahoo.com