RE: Rman ... what do YOU need

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:58:26 -0800

You are just a glutton for punishment, aren't you. ;)

Jared

"Freeman, Robert " <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
05/13/2002 02:28 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Rman ... what do YOU need

Well, we are GO for the RMAN book. Contract should be signed soon. So, hopefully, next October (for OOW) you will be seeing an Rman Backup and Recovery Handbook. Now I have a couple of people to contact... If you are one of those, please be patient, I'll be gettn' to you shortly.

:-)

RF

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

  INET: Rachel_Carmichael_at_Sonymusic.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com