Re: top 5 segments from each tablespace...

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 02:58:18 -0800

Yes, by either using SQL tricks involving internal sorting of various kinds or by using the "new" syntax introduced in 8i, where you can have top, bottom and much more. It's part of the DW stuff and the socalled SQL99 syntax, I think.

If your purpose of this is to find the segments that are about to run out of extents, I suggest you just change the storage parameters so that you don't run out of extents and then skip all this work :).

Mogens

Author: Mogens =?ISO-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk