RE: Listener problem in Oracle 8.1.5 for RH 6.2

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:24:17 -0800

Amol - I think that you are on the right track, looking at LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Possibly you don't have that variable set just quite right, or it isn't set when you issue the lsnrctl. You can check the setting by entering "env" just before you issue lsnrctl. Try to check for extra characters or non-printing characters. Try to find someone that knows more about Unix to look over your shoulder.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Nandu Garg
  INET: focussed_at_rediffmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 10 2002 - 11:24:17 CDT