RE: Oracle Presentation for Beginners!

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 11:44:57 -0800

Yep.
 I believe you have to be a registered member of the class to see the class material.
Ron
ROR mª¿ªm

>>> wndyu_at_yahoo.com 05/09/02 02:59PM >>>
Any one got this message?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/~melody/courses/Spring2002Backup/BackupPPTS/les on this server.

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~melody/courses/Fall2001CSCI379/TOC.html

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~melody/courses/Spring2002PerfTune/TOC.html

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~melody/courses/Spring2002Backup/BackupPPTS/les

> 01_files/v3_document.htm