RE: Good DBA vs. Bad DBA

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:14:23 -0800

Not this one.

"Freeman, Robert " <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
05/09/2002 06:23 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Good DBA vs. Bad DBA

I wonder, do DBA's tend to lean more toward being conspiracy theorists then???

RF

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 12:14:23 CDT