RE: Good DBA vs. Bad DBA

From: Hately Mike <Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 08:38:37 -0800

Come the day of atonement there will come upon the land a great wind like a cleansing flame that will dance across the firmament and lay low all of the great works of man. Yea it shall extend even unto the farthest reaches of the mighty deserts and the very tip of the highest mountains scattering all before it in a mighty tumult and conflagration. And the people of all nations will be sore afraid and will wring their hands and wail of their despair to local radio stations but they will not be heard because the phone lines will be down and the roads will be in a right old state. Oh yes.

Or maybe not; it's just a theory.

Regards,
Mike

Author: Hately Mike