RE: 8.1.7.3 - Good or Bad ~~ Upgrade 8.0.5 to 8.1.7.3

From: VIVEK_SHARMA <VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infy.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 02:33:22 -0800

CURSOR_SHARING=FORCE does have some Overhead & is Enabled when having Lots of LITERAL SQLs

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au

Author: VIVEK_SHARMA
  INET: VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infy.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 05:33:22 CDT