RE: Oracle costs??

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 18:48:21 -0800

Tell them its a two by two and see what they say? We went through pricing just a month or two ago and it was number not size. I thought they did away with power units. There are cases where it could be beneficial to go by power units though. Depends on the number and size and all that math related stuff. So maybe they choose to still offer both???

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com