RE: Oracle costs??

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 10:38:34 -0800

Dave,

Current licensing AFAIK is per processor regardless of speed. Converting from an existing processor based license to the new processor based license involves some negotiation as to how much credit you should receive for your existing license.

Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 13:38:34 CDT