RE: Database migration (Moving Database to another machine)

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 00:08:30 -0800

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 08 May 2002 15:28
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi,

I have no idea how to do that. Do I have to CREATE DATABASE
again ?

Oh ya.. the Oracle is the same with the old one no changes.

Sinardy

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bcs-ach.com.sg

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 03:08:30 CDT